Monday, May 12, 2008

Meet Barb


Name: Barb Damour

Hometown: Summerland, BC

Family: Wife to Ed, Mother to Marc and Michelle

Favourite Quote: "Actions speak louder than words. "


"We must never give up! We might be the one to communicate hope to someone else, maybe by a gesture, maybe without words. We must love and pray and hold one another up."


– Mary C. Crowley

Song for the Soundtrack:
"Iwoya" Dave Matthews & Angelique Kidjo

Is going to Africa because... My desire to go to Africa is inspired by my children, hearing the stories and living vicariously through others who have experienced and have a passion for the people of S. Africa and their circumstances. I’m thrilled to be connecting with my son there and with those that mean so much to him. I’m excited, scared, and hopeful and feel very privileged to go. My hope is to be a support and encouragement wherever possible. I can hardly wait to get there and see and experience for myself.

If she could be an animal it would be an... Eagle... to see all they can see

The best vacation she ever had... was with extended family either in the Okanagan or to Disneyland

No comments: