Monday, May 12, 2008

Meet Saaraa


Name: Saaraa Stainsby

Age: 20

Studying: nursing at Mount Royal College

Favourite Quote: "Be the change you want to see in the world" - Ghandi

Song for Soundtrack:

Is going to Africa because... I’ve always found Africa to be extremely fascinating and believe it is so imperative to explore and educate ourselves on diverse areas of the world. I have an immense desire to impact lives and deem that every one of us is capable of just that. When we take the time to care for other people, not only is it humbling for ourselves but we move people in more ways than we can imagine. I am going to South Africa to experience this incredible journey and knowledgeable experience that I trust will vividly stay with me for life!

If she could be any person living or dead for a day, she'd choose: myself as a kid again!

Favourite place to spend time: On Vacation with family

No comments: